The Frazzled to Balanced™ Program is a step-by-step system designed to help you re-orient your life around your values and priorities so you can reclaim your time and finally enjoy all aspects of your full life.
Here's a brief description of the topics we cover in the 3 modules of this program:
MODULE 1: Building the Foundation for a Balanced Life.
- What the phrase "life balance" really means to you, and how that understanding can guide your decisions.
- How to identify your values so they operate as your guiding light during overwhelming times.
- How to set your priorities so you can let go of that guilt.
- The secret everyone should know to maintaining a balanced life.
MODULE 2: Mastering Your Time
- Find out where your time is really going (you might be surprised!).
- How you can find more time, even in the busiest of schedules.
- How you can maximize your efficiency at work, so you can make a bigger impact in less time.
- How you can maximize your efficiency at home, so you can spend more quality time with your family, friends, and focusing on what makes you happy while making sure the household still runs smoothly.
MODULE 3: Mastering Self Care
- Learn the real risks of avoiding your self care, and on the flip side, the benefits of finally making a little room for yourself in your life.
- Learn the reasons why it's truly so hard to focus on self care as a parent... and whether these are legitimate obstacles or self-inflicted challenges.
- Create a plan to integrate self care into your weekly routine so you never feel depleted, resentful or run down again.
- Pull everything together to create a Life Balance Plan, your customized guide for living a joyful and fulfilling life - a BALANCED life - as a working parent.
Sarah Argenal is the Founder of the Working Parent Resource and the host of the Working Parent Resource Podcast, both of which are dedicated to helping moms and dads in demanding professions avoid burnout and start taking practical, strategic steps to create a life they enjoy. Sarah has her Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and Adult Development and is a Certified Professional Coach with over 15 years of experience in counseling, coaching, college-level instruction, course development, and project management. You can find out more about Sarah and everything she offers at www.WorkingParentResource.com.
Founder, Working Parent Resource
Host, Working Parent Resource Podcast
Creator, the Frazzled to Balanced™ Program